Whether on a rural road, urban interchange, suburban roundabout, railway crossing, airport access road or pedestrian bridge, arriving safely at one’s destination is often the result of careful planning on the part of skilled transportation engineers. At Bohannan Huston, our engineers analyze and address the transportation needs of the public, taking into consideration the demands that will be placed on the system over time.
Our Services Include:
- Location Corridor Studies
- Traffic Studies & Engineering
- Transportation Planning
- Multimodal Planning & Design
- Signal & Lighting Analysis & Design
- Roadway & Interstate Highway Design
- Rail & Other Intermodal Facilities Planning & Design
- Interchange Design
- Construction Inspection & Administration
- Governmental/Environmental Approvals & Compliance
Through collaborative planning, we strive to create realistic solutions for the wide spectrum of public transportation modes while applying value engineering techniques that result in cost savings for our clients. We recognize the lasting impact our transportation work has on the public, so we design facilities that emphasize safety, ease of use and access, instructive signage and striping, and durability.
Additionally, through our Images Plus division, we use innovative techniques to communicate complex technical concepts via visualization to the public during the design and planning stages of transportation projects.