Transforming undeveloped land into a successful residential, commercial or industrial development requires a wide range of expertise across multiple disciplines. Whether the project focuses on master planning or infrastructure design, our engineers are adept at working through each phase of the development project with timeliness and efficiency as we address regulatory and legal requirements, building codes, and the physical environment.
Our Services Include:
- Community Master Planning and Engineering
- Subdivision Planning and Engineering
- Commercial and Industrial Planning and Engineering
- Site Feasibility Studies/Due Dillegence/Cost Options
- ALTA and Topographic Surveys, Plats
- Zoning and Entitlement Processing
- Infrastructure Design and Governmental/Environmental Approvals
- Drainage Management Plans
- Traffic Studies
- Construction Phase Services
Bohannan Huston combines diverse competencies on behalf of our clients and produces plans for public and private spaces that are liveable, sustainable and efficient. Additionally, our Advanced Technologies team has created custom software to automate repetitive tasks in the subdivision process, maximizing the productivity of our engineers and designers.