Once a project has been designed, it requires experienced, professional engineering oversight to certify its successful construction, reliability, safety and value. Bohannan Huston’s licensed, seasoned construction engineering experts-with more than 100 collective years of inspection experience-efficiently manage clients’ projects to help keep them on track, on schedule and within budget.
We facilitate frequent communication between owners, contractors, project managers and reviewing agencies, and we emphasize safety awareness and adherence from the time of project start-up to close-out. Our approach also includes expediting the processing of contractor-requested change orders in order to minimize the impact on construction schedules.
Our Services Include:
- Bidding and contract managment
- Pre-construction meetings
- On-site observation and reports
- Review and approval of contractor submittals
- Contractor payment review and recommendations
- Agency compliance and review
- Material quality control testing
- Punch list preparation
- Post-construction certifications
Contact us for more information about our construction administration services.