Bohannan Huston’s planners help our state, local, federal, and private clients to take their first step in moving their ideas from initial concept toward adoption and implementation. We start with a needs assessment from which we can identify data gaps. From there, we incorporate a variety of inputs—including land use analysis, transportation needs, economic development goals, and environmental considerations—to provide a thorough understanding of the existing picture while envisioning what the future should look like.
Comprehensive, community-oriented recommendations are then formulated in response to the various needs and goals of agencies, stakeholders, and the public. Our goal is to develop plans that respect community priorities, reflect available funding, address sustainable development objectives, and propose cost-conscious solutions that inform decision-making.
Recent Client Solutions
- Castle Pines Master Transportation Plan
- Eddy County Master Transportation Plan
- Grant County Comprehensive Plan
- Missouri Avenue Corridor Study
- University Avenue Corridor Study
- NMDOT Freight-Related Economic Development Study
- Santa Fe County Infrastructure Build-Out Analysis