BHI Projects Win ACEC NM Engineering Excellence Awards
Winners of the 2020 ACEC New Mexico Engineering Excellence Awards (EEA) were announced at the ACEC luncheon on Tuesday, January 21. Four of BHI’s submittals won awards and one received an honorable mention. BHI won awards for the following projects:
- Large Firm: US 550 Bridge over the Rio Grande, Client: NMDOT
- Surveying & Mapping Technology Category: Hobbs Mobile LiDAR Scanning, Client: City of Hobbs
- ACEC NM Special Project Award: Socorro Main Canal Booster Station, Client: Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District
- ACEC NM Special Project Award: North Wastewater Treatment Plant Replacement, Client: Camino Real Regional Utility Authority
- Honorable Mention: New Mexico Prioritized Statewide Bicycle Network Plan, Client: NMDOT
Congratulations to the project teams who worked on these award-winning projects—the recognition is well-deserved! The EEA awards reflects the high level of creativity, innovation, and problem-solving that our technical teams offer in the work we do. Thank you for reinforcing our corporate values: A Spirit of Service, Innovation, and Quality and Excellence.
The annual ACEC New Mexico Engineering Excellence Awards recognizes engineering firms for projects that demonstrate a high degree of innovation, achievement, and value. The ACEC EEA winners will be recognized at the ACEC Awards Gala Ceremony on March 27.